Welcome to demo.webdrips.com! Webdrips LLC (Webdrips from here on) is a team of talented and dedicated technology professionals driven to help businesses, non profits, education and government organizations realize their ideas into beautifully designed and functional websites. We provide a entire suite of services: Planning, Design, CMS Development, Custom Web Application Development, Maintenance & Support, Mobile Application Development, System Integration, Technical Consulting, and Application Security.
This website is owned by Webdrips. The purpose of this website is to demonstrate Drupal 8 capabilities and to educate users about new Drupal 8 features.
We may revise and update these Terms of Service from time to time in our sole discretion. If we make any material changes to these Terms of Service, we will notify you by sending an email to the address associated with your user account, at least 72 hours prior to the changes being effective. We will publish a notice on the Website as well. Your continued use of the Website (publishing content) following the posting of revised Terms of Service means that you accept and agree to the changes.
There are activities on the Website that do not require an account. However, an account is required to take part in the demo content. The following is important information about your account.
- To access some of the resources this website offers, you will need to create an account and provide your email address, a username, and a password.
- User accounts are intended for personal use by an individual.
- Sharing of user accounts is not permitted.
- You must be at least 18 years old.
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password and all activities that occur under the account. You should never disclose your password to any third party.
- Please notify us immediately of any unauthorized use of your user account or any other breach of security. You also agree to ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session from a public or shared computer.
- We have the right to block any user account at any time in our sole discretion if you have failed to comply with any provision of these Terms of Service.
- The Website, its features and functionality are owned by Webdrips.
- Public content is owned and copyright Webdrips.
- You are not allowed nor will not be permitted to publish content, however, note that other site users will be able to see content that you have added if they also have an account.
- We cannot and do not undertake to review all materials before they are posted on this Website, and cannot ensure immediate removal of any objectionable material after it has been posted. Accordingly, we assume no liability for any action or inaction regarding transmissions, communications or content provided for the Website by any user or third party.
- We do not warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any third party content posted on the Website. We disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by you or any other visitor to the Website, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
Certain activities, whether legal or illegal, may be harmful to other users and violate our rules, and some activities may also subject you to liability. Therefore, in order to ensure that this Website is a safe place for all users, you may not engage in such activities on this site.
You agree that:
- You are solely responsible for content you add to the site.
- Harassment will not be tolerated in any form, including but not limited to: harassment based on gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, age or religion. Any report of harassment will be addressed immediately. Harassment includes, but is not limited to:
- Comments or imagery that reinforce social structures of domination related to gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, age, or religion.
- Unwelcome comments regarding a person’s lifestyle choices and practices, including those related to food, health, parenting, drugs, and employment.
- Abusive, offensive, or degrading language or imagery
- Language or imagery that encourages, glorifies, incites, or calls for violence, emotional, or physical harm against an individual or a group of people
- Intimidation, stalking, or following
- Sexual imagery. At a minimum, no images containing nudity or expressions of sexual relationships that might be deemed inappropriate for a business environment should be uploaded or linked to
- Unwelcome sexual attention or advances
- Advocating for, or encouraging, any of the above behavior
- The content you publish will not knowingly infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other intellectual property rights of any other person, company or organization.
- The content you publish will not violate the legal rights (including the rights of publicity and privacy) of others or contain any material that could give rise to any civil or criminal liability under applicable laws or regulations or that otherwise may be in conflict with these Terms of Service.
- You will not use the Website to transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material without our prior written consent, including any "spam", "junk mail", "chain letter" or any other similar solicitation.
- You will not impersonate or attempt to impersonate any Webdrips employee, another user, or person or entity (including, without limitation, the use of email addresses or screen names associated with any of the foregoing);
- The primary language of the site is English.
- You may translate any page you have access to edit, but that translation must also comply with the Terms of Service.
Additionally, you agree not to:
- Use the Website in any way that violates any applicable law or regulation (including, without limitation, any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from the US or other countries);
- Use the Website in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the Website or interfere with any other party's use of the Website, including their ability to engage in real time activities through the Website;
- Use any device, software or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Website;
- Introduce any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful;
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage or disrupt any parts of the Website, the server on which the Website is stored, or any server, computer or database connected to the Website; or
- Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website.
D. Monitoring and Enforcement
From time to time the need may arise to address an especially problematic user. In such cases, we reserve the right, but do not have the obligation to:
- Exercise our enforcement discretion with respect to the above terms. Accounts not following the guidelines listed above will be blocked. Content which does not follow the guidelines listed above will be removed.
- Take appropriate legal action, including referral to law enforcement for any illegal or unauthorized use of the Website, cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court orders requesting or directing us to disclose the identity of anyone posting any materials on or through the Website.
- You waive and hold harmless Webdrips from any claims resulting from any action taken by Webdrips during or as a result of investigations by either the Webdrips or law enforcement authorities.
F. Compliance with Data Protection Regulations
Currently we may limit users to the United States of America until we can add more compliance. We reserve the right to contact you if you request access either by phone or by email. You may opt out of further communications at any time.
We certainly hope you will come back and try new features often, but you are free to cancel your account at any time.
You agree that
- Your user data will stay in backups on our servers for up to 6 months.
- Any content you created will be attributed to the ‘Anonymous’ user.
- Once deleted, your account is gone and can not be restored.
H. General conditions
- You may link to the Website, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not suggest any form of approval or endorsement on our part. The Website must not be framed on any other site.
- Links from the Website to other sites and resources provided by third parties are provided for your convenience only. This includes links contained in advertisements, including banner advertisements and sponsored links. Although the Website contains links to third-party websites and resources, we do not endorse and are not responsible or liable for their availability, accuracy, or the related content, products, or services (including, without limitation, any viruses or other disabling features), nor do we have any obligation to monitor such third-party content.
- You understand that we cannot and do not guarantee or warrant that files available for download from the Website will be free of viruses or other destructive code. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy your particular requirements for anti-virus protection and accuracy of data input and output, and for maintaining a means external to our site for any reconstruction of any lost data.
Highlighted for emphasis:
We are not responsible for the content, data, or actions of third parties, and you release us, our directors, officers, employees, and agents from any claims and damages, known and unknown, arising out of or in any way connected with any claim you have against any such third parties. No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from us or through or from our services creates any warranty not expressly stated in these Terms of Service.
Any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through your use of our website is done at your own discretion and risk, and you will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from the download of any such material. You agree that we have no responsibility or liability for the deletion of, or the failure to store or to transmit, any content or communication maintained by the service. We retain the right to create limits on use and storage at our sole discretion at any time with or without notice.
At Webdrips, we do our best to provide quality content to a very wide audience, but your use of our services is at your sole risk. We provide these services on an "as is" and "as available" basis, and we expressly disclaim all express or implied warranties of all kinds, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. We make no warranty that our services will meet your requirements, be safe, secure, uninterrupted, timely, accurate, or error-free, or that your information will be secure.
- Limitation on liability. In no event will Webdrips, its affiliates or their licensors, service providers, employees, agents, officers, or directors be liable for damages of any kind, under any legal theory, arising out of or in connection with your use, or inability to use, the Website, any websites linked to it, any content on the Website or such other websites or any services or items obtained through the Website or such other websites, including any direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential or punitive damages, including but not limited to, personal injury, pain and suffering, emotional distress, loss of revenue, loss of profits, loss of business or anticipated savings, loss of use, loss of goodwill, loss of data, and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable. The foregoing does not affect any liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
- Arbitration. All disputes (whether in contract, tort or otherwise, whether statutory, common law or equitable and whether pre-existing, present or future) against Webdrips, its agents, employees, affiliates, successors and assigns (collectively, the "Webdrips Affiliates"), relating to these Terms or any aspect of the Website will be resolved by binding arbitration administered by the Austin Dispute Resolution Center (ADRC) under its arbitration rules then in effect. You may obtain a copy of those rules by visiting their website. That arbitration will be conducted before a single neutral arbitrator and will be limited solely to the dispute between the Association and you, the user. The arbitration will be conducted in Portland, Oregon, or by telephone or online. Any award of the arbitrator will be final and binding on each of the parties and may be entered as a judgment in any court of competent jurisdiction. Either you or Webdrips may, without violating this provision, seek from a court any equitable relief that may be necessary to protect the rights or property of that person pending the appointment of an arbitrator (or pending the arbitrator's determination of the merits of the controversy), and in those cases, you irrevocably submit to the jurisdiction of any state or federal court sitting in the State of Texas, you waive any objection to jurisdiction and venue in those courts and any claim that forum is inconvenient, and you agree not to initiate any proceeding against Webdrips in any other jurisdiction.
- Any cause of action or claim you may have arising out of or relating to these Terms of Service or the Website must be commenced within one (1) year after the cause of action accrues, otherwise, such cause of action or claim is permanently barred.
- Waiver and Severability. If in any circumstance, we do not apply or enforce any provision of these Terms of Service, it is not a waiver of that provision. If any provision of these Terms of Service is held by a court of competent jurisdiction or the arbitrator to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable for any reason, such provision shall be eliminated or limited to the minimum extent such that the remaining provisions of the Terms of Service will continue in full force and effect.
If you have questions or concerns about this Terms of Service, please contact us.